... By Wanda Fisher.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Teach Me Thy Ways


The Lord has called us to a day-by-day walk with Him – not to lag behind or to run ahead. We are to look to the Lord each day, seeing each day as sovereign in our journey unto Him. As we walk with Him, we soon discover we must continually learn His paths. As we go through our day, the Holy Spirit will bring small adjustments in our walk from the earthly realm to the spiritual realm. The constant question that should be on our hearts is, “Father, what would you have me learn from this day?”

Perhaps the Lord will use a child, or a boss or a parent to teach us something new. We miss so many daily lessons of the Holy Spirit because we are not looking with spiritual eyes. Instead we become dull, not seeing because instead of looking up, we see only from the earthly plane. We become anxious over many things. Instead of trusting Him implicitly, we abandon His care and try to work things out in our own way. We need to learn spiritual truths each day, no matter what the day holds.



Psalms 25:4-5
Show me your ways O Lord; Teach me Your paths, lead me in Your truth and teach me for You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.


1 comment:

  1. The person who helped you set up your web site can add a counter from blogspot.com. That will let you know if people are reading it. I rarely have people leave comments on my blog but i love it when they do. I am passing on the blog address to friends down here in AZ and at home. You devotions are so applicable to everyday life. You still have the anointing, Wands.

    ReplyDelete