... By Wanda Fisher.

Friday, December 17, 2010

God Gives Us a Choice


To come into the fullness of God takes many years of training. The Lord will dissect each area of our lives, working out every obstacle that would cause us to fall at a later date. If we fall into sin while doing kingdom business it can be ruinous. God cares about even the smallest detail that will take us away from Him and what He has called us to be. Everything in our lives is under scrutiny of the Holy Spirit. He will work in all areas – particularly our relationships with man.

He knows our rising up and our sitting down for He will show us every spot or wrinkle that keeps up back from entering God’s fullness. We each have a difficult decision to make: will we allow the Holy Spirit to have His way with us or will we drop out when things get tough? God gives us an option – the choice is ours – will we give the Holy Spirit free reign? He will never violate our free will.



Psalms 139:1-3
Oh Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thoughts afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment