... By Wanda Fisher.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friends


We need to practice the presence of the reality of God. We forget that the Lord is our constant company, always at hand, always available, always involved with us in all things. He desires to be our friend but will we let Him? Too often we go our own way, forgetting that the Lord accompanies us. Because we sit in heavenly places in Christ we should act accordingly, for He is with us in every circumstance of our lives. We need to adjust our thinking to include Him.

Countless blessings can be ours if we live and breathe Jesus. We need to talk things over with Him and listen to His instructions. He says, “You are My friend if you do whatever I command you.” To walk with Jesus is not complicated but we must acknowledge daily and that He, by His Spirit, is the one who is leading and guiding us into all truth. As we gain a meek and a quiet spirit we will be quick to hear and slow to speak. We will hear Him and see Him as we walk in His continual presence. He wants us to be His friend.



John 15:15
“No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.”



No comments:

Post a Comment